Hello all you lovely people! I’ve been a bit MIA this past week (this post took me two days! Ugh!), I know, and I am sorry. I hope all of you who celebrated Thanksgiving this past Thursday had a restful and relaxing holiday with family, friends, and delicious food of course!
We were busy with our own cooking and baking, though none of it thanksgiving related. Two batches of cupcakes for a potluck, and apple crisp and a delicious dinner for my in-laws apparently wasn’t enough… Our little one also cut her second tooth (finally!!!!!)! We’re hoping this means she’ll be less cranky now.
I had wanted to share this recipe for Easy Garlic Parmesan Knots I had found on Damn Delicious before US Thanksgiving as it would make a great appetizer. Oh well. These little guys are delicious on their own, too. Now, I’m not a fan of using pre-made or almost-made dough, especially for something as easy to make as biscuits, but hubby wanted to give these a try and I didn’t know how much dough was in a tube anyways, so I caved.
And boy, was I glad I did!
- Original Yield: 16 knots
- Actual Yield: 18 knots
- Original Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Actual Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Original Bake Time: 10 minutes
- Actual Bake Time: 10 minutes
Notes or comments:
- I used this Pillsbury biscuit dough, which gives me 8 very large biscuits, so I made 18 knots. You can always just pass your extras this way if you want the original yield. Or just pocket them. In your stomach. I won’t judge.
- I might want to try these with a homemade biscuit dough, as I’m sure they’ll be even yummier that way! I’ll let you know when I do and what recipe I used.
- The garlic-herb-cheese topping would be amazing on some breadsticks, garlic bread, or even tossed with pasta.
Verdict: Success! This recipe was super simple, used ingredients I had on hand (biscuit dough being the exception), and tasted amazing. Hubby and I ate the whole lot of knots (haha, that rhymes!), and they were amazing. Also, I may have eaten more than my half. Or my two-thirds. I regret nothing.
**Please note, the recipe for Easy Garlic Parmesan Knots is in no way mine. The views and experiences above are mine and not endorsed/influenced by Damn Delicious, Pillsbury, or any other third party.